I’m getting around to this a little (a lot) late, but I was nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by the wonderful Rachel, from Joyful Creations! Thanks, lovely! You rock. This tag was created by Okoto Enigmas.
- Put the aware logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s),
Three Things About Me
- I’m my own worst critic but I’m working on that and have come such a long way with my mental health.
- I want to inspire people and be there for those who don’t get that feeling is completely human.
- I could probably live off of pizza and peanut butter.
My Best Post
The Questions Rachel Asked
- Are you an early bird, night owl, or neither? I am more of an early bird then a night owl, I have always loved waking up early and enjoying the time to rise with the sun and the silence. It’s peaceful. But with quarantine, I’ve been both! (I blame netflix)
- What’s your favorite YouTube channel or blog? Hm, I have several favorites of both. As far as YouTube goes, I usually watch My Life As Eva or Jess and Gabe. But y’all, I have too many favorite bloggers! I love all of you! But a few I can’t live without…Adria, Gracie, Jirah.
- Would you rather eat 3 bowls of ice cream or an entire bag of potato chips? This really depends on the mood I’m in, sometimes I have a major sweet tooth and other times anything that is sweet sounds disgusting to me.
- If you could be a professional sports player/Olympian, what sport would you chose? Uhmm, I’m the absolute least athletic person on the planet…is art a sport?
- What’s your favorite season? Probably spring, but it’s a hard choice between that and fall. They’re both the perfect in-between season when the weather is perfect and everything is extra beautiful!
My Questions 🙂
- What could you give a 40min presentation on with absolutely no preperation?
- What small gesture from a stranger made a big impact on you?
- How can you be a light in someones life this week?
- What are three words that describe you well?
- If you could be invisible, what would you do?
If there is anybody not listed that wants to do this tag, feel free to participate!
All my love, gayle xx